SLAOT 2016

SLAOT 2016
Punta Cana, República Dominicana

domingo, 30 de marzo de 2014

Only Rare Cases are Case Reports: Busting a Myth

Only Rare Cases are Case Reports: Busting a Myth

 Only Rare Cases are Case Reports: Busting a Myth
Being the editor of Journal of Orthopaedic Case Reports, I encounter a variety of queries and questions regarding the nature of Case Reports. Often when I point that a particular case can be presented as a case report, I get a reply that it is not a rare case, can it be published? Even at other times when I point that an image, or a technique or even an idea can be published, the same counter comes confronting. It seems a lot of us do believe that case reports can be published only if they are rare cases, or cases that are never presented before or something to similar tune. In this editorial I shall try to encounter this myth in as many perspective as I can.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario